How to Create a Website That Converts & Increase Sales by 20 - 50%
VIDEO: How to Create a Website That Converts & Increase Sales by 20 - 50%
This is one of my favourite videos so far.
I see business owners, companies and entrepreneurs consistently getting over charged for website creation. Thankfully, there is a solution.
In this completely free (and detailed tutorial), you’ll discover how to create a $15,000 website for less than $300 using a mix of tools and resources that makes this process easy. Plus, I also uncover for you critical strategies;
- How to generate 1000’s of new leads & turn them into paying customers from your site
- How to increase your sales by 20-30% with this one simple tweak
- The importance of choosing the right CRM System
- Set yourself apart from your competition
- Plus, the importance of personal branding & image selection
For links to recommended resources mentioned in this video;
- WordPress – www.wordpress.com
- Themeforest – https://themeforest.net/
- 99 Designs – www.99designs.com
- GetFriday – https://bit.ly/1LoN7qT
- Infusionsoft – to learn more and to view a free video tutorial on Lifecycle Marketing, visit https://benangel.co/lifecycle-marketing/
Hit play now and be sure to leave a comment below. I check in frequently to help answer any of your questions.
P.S. If you think these complimentary resources are awesome (and they are)… then you should definitely check out my full-blown program,The 30 Day Business Turnaround Program.
Get started today for just $7.95 and get the jump on your competitors this year. Click here to learn more…
Disclaimer: If you make a purchase through a link in any of our emails or blog posts, make the assumption that we have an affiliate relationship with the company established, and that we may or may not be paid in some form. Please do your own due diligence when making a purchase. I only ever make recommendations on products or services that I have used with great success or sincerely believe in. If you have an issue with one of my recommendations, please let me know. We’re here to grow and support one another.