Getting major publicity can suddenly skyrocket an unknown brand into the stratosphere.
Having helped countless clients get featured in the likes of The Huffington Post, Vogue, CLEO, CNN, BBC and more, I’ve finally decided to provide a press release template and guide to help you get started immediately.
Click here to download your press release template today.
Plus, here’s a video I filmed for you on how to get publicity quickly. It’s what I learnt from a former award winning Oprah producer. There’s absolute gold here. Be sure to grab a pen and paper now and take down notes. It will influence the way you use the press release template I’ve provided for you above.
Once You’ve Written Your Press Release, Send it to Editors, Journalists & Producers. Hit Play on The Video Below to Learn How!
When you’re ready to distribute your press release to editors, producers and journalists internationally, be sure to enrol in my bestselling program The Publicity Project below in which you’ll get access to over 15,000 media contacts for Australia, United States & The United Kingdom!
A $5,000 plus value for only $97, but for a strictly limited time only!
Trusted by thousands of business owners and publicists internationally, hit play to learn more now.
Resource links on How to Get Publicity:
- 9 Secrets to Getting Free Publicity for Small Business
- [CASE STUDY] How Sarah Got Featured in The Huffington Post
- VIDEO: How to Persuade the Media to Feature You as an Expert
- How to Get Publicity Within Minutes
- What an Oprah Producer Taught Me About How to Get Publicity
- Here’s Why You Need to Get Publicity This Year
- [CASE STUDY] How to Increase Your Webhits by 400% Using Publicity
- Press Release Format – Your Winning Formula!